Thursday, April 09, 2009

Photo's, Photo's, Photo's

Logan won't lay back anymore all he wants to do is sit up. It's kinda hard to swing this way! Kaitlyn made me cut her hair the other day. I don't like it that much but it is a lot easier to comb! What a CUTE FACE! His cheeks are so red from coughing all night.

Easter Eggs


I got in a really good Cereol Deal. I got each box for 30 cents including tax! I saved about $400.
Dad this one is for you! Logan was so amused by Kaitlyn playing with Cars. Maybe you should be start a collection for him!
Logan LOVES his bath! He has started kicking and splashing all over the place. I can't bath him in the kitchen anymore. He make to much of a mess.
David wanted to watch Cartoons with Logan. HOW CUTE ARE THEY!
I have some cute Video's to share too. Maybe later today I can get them loaded.

2 comments:

tammy d said...

Those are great! Looks like you've been having fun and Logan is getting big!

Mrs. Andrews said...

What fun pictures! I just love the one of David and Logan watching cartoons!!! Hope you have a great Easter!