Friday, May 01, 2009

1st Hair Cut

Logan's 5 month photo's
Logan needed a hair cut really bad. So I had Amy cut it for me. He looks so cute with his new hair do. I dont have the photo's from Amy's house yet. I forgot my camera and had to take them on hers. Then I forgot to get them from her.. OOPS..
Hair Cut Before:Hair Cut After: He is also trying to sit up.

My Father in Law made me a desk. I LOVE IT! He did a really good job. It has a keyboard tray that pulls out and I can hide everything.

1 comment:

Amilyn said...

I love these photos of you and logan they are so fun, and I wish I had a couple of me with my kids. I never have any because it is always me with the camera.

It is also so fun to see Logan in Parkers clothes, I kind of miss some of them. :)