Sunday, May 24, 2009
50th Birthday Cake
Here is my Uncle LaRon's 50th Birthday Cake. I had a hard time with it and I am deffinately not a pro like Desi. But hey I still think he got an awesome cake. I hope he enjoyed his day. I made a fondant flower with a tootsie roll stem. But it would melt in the heat of the day, even in the fridge! And then when I froze it, it would break when I picked it up. So I kept fixing it and breaking it and then finally it was ok. I got it to their house and put the flower in the freezer until the party started, and took it out just in time for his arrival, just for it to break again! So I layed it on the cake instead of having standing up in the middle. OOPS!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
It looks great, Kristy! My b-day is in Sept. ;)
That's a great cake! So fun!
Anytime Arlyn you just tell me what you like and I will try to make it. ;)
I looks great you did a good job.
Post a Comment