Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Deal time again!
I had to use my Albertsons coupon doublers today. So I went in with some coupons that I thought would give me some free items. Since that is what another blog told me. Well.... my Albertsons did not have the same prices. So I had some more coupons for $1 off a box of rice crispies or frosted flakes. And they were on sale for buy 4 get them for $1.50 a box. So I used my coupons for $1 and then my double and got $2 off of each of 3 boxes! I made $1.50 on that sale! I did buy more and have more coupons but could only double 3 and I didn't have enough coupons for all the cereol or it would have been an even better deal. But I spent 7.71 and saved $39.12. YEA!!! I know I just bought a bunch of cereol! But I eat 2-3 bowls a day and last time I didn't get many sugar cereol's. I like my sugar! I am also thinking of summer and kids home! I dont like making breakfast as quickly as they want it. Especially when Logan is up at 5am! Now I have to get some powdered milk to go with all that cereol! Good thing my kids dont tast the difference!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
where are you getting these coupons? I always hear of people making money while grocery shopping, and I'm totally out of the loop haha. I'm proud of you for making 1.50! That is amazing
Post a Comment