Thursday, May 07, 2009

UPDATED......I'm Ticked!!



I just found out that someone in my neighborhood (a friend) has been trapping cats. Pumpkin and Sky have been missing for a few weeks. The kids have been praying every night for them to be ok and to come home. They run to the back door when they come home from school to see if they are home yet. What am I supose to tell them now?! They believe in prayer and believe that they will come home. They were trapping them because they have so much poop in their yard they cant walk in it. They have a fence around their yard to keep animals out. I dont understand. I dont have poop in my yard and I had 3 cats. They were clean cats they only poop in one spot. They stayed home most of the day. Why, when they roam for once they get taken away?
UPDATE:
Here is what was put in the newspaper.....

3 comments:

Mrs. Andrews said...

uh, oh :( That doesn't sound very fun. It's hard on kids to lose pets - especially for a reason like that! Have you talked to the neighbors? Are you sure they trapped yours? Good luck, I hope things work themselves out!

Mrs. Andrews said...

Hmmm... That's interesting. I hope things will work out. It is so hard to have these kinds of issues in the neighborhood!

Kristy Skoy said...

Something is happening at the City Council meeting tonight! I wish I knew about it eirlier and I would have gone!