Sunday, May 17, 2009

TaVaci Concert

Kaitlyn had her TaVaci concert Saturday and she did a great job. She sang a solo from Annie and then some other fun songs. She was really nervous and went flat on one word but she finished great. I was so proud of her. I hope she is willing to do it again. She had a long practice the night before and I was a backstage helper. I was in charge of all the younger class. Everyone in White and the 2 younger boys. It was fun and the kids were great. I was there from 3-9 on Friday and then back to decorate on Saturday at 12:30 to get home at 2:30 just in time to get Kaitlyn ready for the concert which we had to be to at 3:20. Kaitlyn had her Dad and David there and both sets of grandparents and my Aunt Connie and Uncle Lou. She was so happy to get flowers afterwords. I was horrible and didn't get any photo's! I gave Mike the camera to video and I didn't tell him to take photo's. OOPS! So if you were there (Arlyn) and if you have photo's of Kaitlyn can I have a copy?

1 comment:

Arlyn said...

I took some quick shots, but I doubt Kaitlyn was in any of them. Remember - I spent the 2nd half of the concert standing at the back of the auditorium. (I love toddlers.)