Monday, June 01, 2009

Logan is 6 Months Old!




I can't believe that Logan turned 6 months on the 24th! He is so cute! He has 2 teeth! He is sleeping from about 7pm to 7am. He only gets up once at 5am. And many times he sleeps through the night. He is still a really happy boy. He has learned how to scream when I am not paying attention to him. He gets really excited when he sees his Daddy. He doesn't know what to do now that the kids are home for the summer. He cant drink a bottle if they are in the room. He has to sit up and see them. He can't nap very well because he is paying attention to them and can't go to sleep then he gets waken up really easily. I guess I will have to make the kids go outside when he naps. Logan is eating a 5 oz bottle every 3 hours and has a bowl of rice and wheet cereol for breakfast and dinner. He tried applesause and bannana's and had a hard time with them. Logan goes to the Dr tomarrow and we will see what he says on starting him on other foods. He has a red line on his leg and we have no idea what it is. It looks like a burn but there is nothing he could have been burned by. It has also not changed for a week. He is also having problems pooing. He has to have dark caro syrup in his bottles to help him poo. He didn't poo for 2 days and then I put it in every bottle for a day and then he pooed ALOT the next day. He then didn't poo for 2 days again. I am going to have to keep track of every poo. He did poo today after giving him a bottle with the syrup in it. I hope we can get him figured out before he is 7 like his sister!

2 comments:

tammy said...

He's getting so big! Quinn has the same problem with naps and going to sleep since Zaine and Sean are not in school any more. Luckily he sleeps pretty sound, it's just getting him down that is the hard part.

Mrs. Andrews said...

He is just adorable! I hope you get all that stuff worked out,it's never easy! When do you want to get together???? We are free on Mon. and Wed. Jaden and Austin have b-ball on Tue. Thur. and Sat. Let me know when you are free! Maybe if it's warm we could go to Gem Lake!