Wednesday, June 10, 2009

What is up with all the Rain!

I dont know how long it has been raining but it has been to long! I cant remember when Mike mowed the lawn last. It has rained every night and it is getting long! I wish I could push the mower. We had rain and hail Monday for about 10 minutes and it was really bad! This is a picture of the garden.
And this is the same storm in the front of the house.
And this is a picture of Saturday's rain. At the end of the road, the water goes across the road and over the sidewalks. Every storm we have had is about like this. I sure hope my garden keeps growing!The kids also found a bat on the side of the house on Monday. EWW! It was down so low that the kids could touch it and I had to spend most of the day listening to the kids play outside to make sure they were not playing with the bat. David was playing with the neighborhood boys. And so they ran all over telling all their friends about the bat. We had a lot of visitors checking out the bat.

2 comments:

Mrs. Andrews said...

Thank goodness we had a decent day to day or I think I would have lost all of my remaining sanity!!! I really needed to be able to get the kids outside to play....

Amilyn said...

That is so cool!!! I can't believe you were brave enough to go get a picture of it.