Tuesday, July 14, 2009

June 15 Girls Weekend

Here are a few ugly pictures of our girls weekend. We had a great time but Missy is the only one that has her hair done! We didn't care about make up and hair. We were just friends up in the woods! We went to my Grandpa Nielson's Cabin in Island Park for the weekend. It was a lot of fun! We all were able to get away from our little kids and have a much needed break. We all thought we could catch up on our sleep. Well... that doesn't happen when you stay up until 3am every night playing games and talking! Then after we went to bed we couldn’t sleep because of the creaking of the cabin. I came home and needed a nap! We had an awesome time and I can't wait to do it again! Maybe this time we wont bring as much food!
Danielle, Kristy, Missy and Amy in front of the cabin.I didn't take many photo's so this is what you get!
Just down from the cabin. Danielle, Missy, Amy and Kristy. Posing for a picture on the bridge.

We missed you Tammy!

1 comment:

tammy dixon said...

I missed you guys too. Hopefully next time!