Tuesday, July 28, 2009

LOGAN IS CRAWLING!!!!

I need to get this thing updated! I am so far behind that I cant post photo's of Logan crawling yet! But can you believe it! HE IS CRAWLING at 8 MONTHS! He has 4 teeth and one more on the way. He is pulling himself to stand and sitting up from laying down. He is all over the place! I dont know what got into him this last week! He is so much happier now. He doesnt screem at me to come and get him. Because he can go get a toy himself. We are fixing our stairs this weekend. Just in time! I will have to go get a gate too. And we have to baby proof the living room tonight too! I will update the rest of my life hopefully tonight so I can get photo's up of him crawling!

No comments: