Saturday, July 11, 2009
More June.... June 9th
After the Anniversary Party we went to Skoy's Hotel and had a swimming party with the kids. I think we got there around 10pm and left around 11:30. Then we had Kristi and Bryn and their kids and 2 of Angies come and stay at our house. We went straight to bed. Then we got up really early and made breakfast. It was Adam's 9th birthday. So we put a candle in his pancake and sang to him. Then we went to the hotel again and swam until they had to check out. Then we went out for pizza and then shopping for his bday. We had some time before our movie started so we went to the park and played with silly string. Next we went to the Movie UP and then to TSR to ride the cars. It was a long day and we had a GREAT time. I just hope that I can get some photo's from Bryn. I didn't take as many as I normally do.
.JPG)
.JPG)
This is Logans first time in any water other than his bath tub. He thought it was pretty cool!.JPG)
Silly String!.JPG)
The Race is ON!
Kaitlyn
Logan watching the cars go around!
Logan Loved the bounce houses!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment