Thursday, October 29, 2009
Primary Presidency Again....
Yep its true... I am back in the primary presidency again. This time as 1st counselor. I am way excited. It will be a ton of fun. I was Secretary a couple years ago and that is a HUGE job. But this time I get to be over scouts and I know what I am doing there! I have been released from scouts but there is not a replacement for me yet. So I will still be doing scouts untill someone gets that calling. I hope this sunday! It is a lot of work to do both. I am excited to serve with the ladies in this presidency they are all a lot of fun. And care a lot about the kids. Sis. Adams, Sis. Richards, and Sis. Fairbaren are the other members. I am really nervous though. I have to teach Sharing Time this sunday!! AHHH! I have never done that one before! I will let you know how that goes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Good luck! You'll do great. Is the primary program already done??
Congratulations! I'm glad you are comfortable with scouting. It is my biggest fear! You will be great!
Thanks! Yes the program is over. But the new year has to be orginized! Done that before but it is a lot of work!
Blog "spying" is the best. And good luck with your new calling. It will be all lot of work, but a lot of fun too, I'm sure.
Post a Comment