10-3 We are getting the Basement finished. It is a long process but look how close it was a month ago! Today we actually painted the walls. I will have a pict soon to share!
Saturday, November 21, 2009
Updating October.....
10-2 I heard a loud crash and then I found this all over the floor by Logan. He figured out a way to pull it off the counter. It is a heavy glass bowl full of poporie.
.JPG)
10-3 We are getting the Basement finished. It is a long process but look how close it was a month ago! Today we actually painted the walls. I will have a pict soon to share!.JPG)
.JPG)
10-7 Kaitlyn brought these home from Grandma Skoys Garden for me. She spent some time with them over spud harvest.
10-8 Logans new Favorite Place. I cant stand picking them up. Or seeing how slobbery and dirty the are after he plays with them!
This is what our stairway looks like now! I LOVE IT!!!
Looking up from the doorway.
I am almost caught up! I really want to get back to blogging weekly or more if I can.
10-3 We are getting the Basement finished. It is a long process but look how close it was a month ago! Today we actually painted the walls. I will have a pict soon to share!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment