Friday, January 29, 2010

Christmas Morning 2009

Be prepared for Photo Overload! This is Christmas morning...
David Loves Monopoly so Santa brought him Monopoly City. You play with millions not hundreds! It has a debit card machine with it that makes it a lot of fun! Kaitlyn was asking for a guitar from Mrs Clause! I guess she came through for her! now we have to learn how to play it.Logan got drums!

And already knows how to play them. He also got a set of Keys! He loves the sounds they make!
I found this chipmunk and had to get it for Kaitlyn. She loved feeding them at the cabin and this one chirps and bends over to eat out of your hand.
Grandma helped Logan open his gifts. He found an orange in his stalking and he had to eat it NOW! Yuck! He bit the peal!
He does love oranges! Logan also found a box to stand on! David was trying to unwrap Sponge Bob Operation.
Logan likes the books grandma gave him
And this musical toy was a huge hit!
I surprised Mike with a desk that he was saving up for.
But the desk was sold out so I gave him the picture of it and a receipt. The desk was delivered the next week.
This is the only picture of me! I really wish someone would take pictures. My kids may think i was never around! Logan's talking remote control

My Gifts Mikes Gifts
Logan's gifts
David's gifts
Kaitlyn's gifts

More to come.....

No comments: