Thursday, January 14, 2010

Pack Meeting, Christmas Party

I was in charge of December's Pack Meeting. It was interesting. I made a huge gingerbread man cut out of cardboard for the kids to take pictures behind. We started by handing out awards and then we played a huge game of Pictionary. Kids VS Adults. It was LOUD! I had a migraine before the end of it. They then decorated Gingerbread Men Cookies. by that time I was ready to go home and climb into bed. It was a really fun night but when I get a migraine I am done.
December 19th was the Johnson Family Christmas Party. It was a lot of fun. We are a pot luck lunch and then played games. We did our anual $1 gift exchange. I was the last one to open a gift and it was some used batteries with a note attached that I don't remember its message. The present opened just before mine was a box everyone wanted because it had $2 taped to it. Chirstin wanted the money but not the gift inside. So she traded it with Jessica. When I opened mine I decided to trade it also. I was able to trade with the one Chirstin originally opened that Jessica had now. I didnt want the money so I let the two of them keep it. I wanted what was inside, one of my Grandmothers Pink Christmas Ornaments. I love to have memories of her around me. I was showing my mom it and then my Grandfather came over and wanted to show me something. He popped the top off the ornament and there inside was $10. That was a fun surprise! David got a 3D picture of an old Ship (from DI) he loved it! Kaitlyn got a Teady Bear, She was in heaven. She hid it from everyone so no one would trade her. I dont remember what Mike got. It was a fun afternoon with the family. David put his Yoda T-shirt on Logan one morning and thought it was great to have our own Yoda walking around the house.

No comments: