Saturday, February 06, 2010

Way Behind.....

I am so behind in blogging! I hope that I can get caught up a little tomarrow. I have been busy making a quilt for Kaitlyn's Birthday and then I have a bag to make too. I took senior photo's of my cousin Alex, his girlfriend, and his nephue. I worked on editing them all week. I am working on learning about Kaitlyn and her needs. We are getting her tested for ADD. I really think there is something mentally wrong and she needs some help so she can have a happier life. I am thinking of making Kaitlyn a dress for her Baptism too. I just dont know if I can! I have never sewn clothes! I may have to call on someone to help me. She is getting baptized in one month from today.......

1 comment:

Arlyn said...

Make sure you post a picture of the quilt! Good luck with Kaitlyn. And good luck with the dress...you can do it! Just make sure it's lined or heavy enough that it's not see-through! ;) I'll help if you need me.