Wednesday, March 31, 2010

January 15, 2010 Kristy's Birthday

We celebrated my birthday by going sledding. The kids had the day off school and I had Mike take the day off work. We were able to enjoy the day as a family. It was nice a sunny and perfect to go sledding. We went to Idaho Falls to the park by Home Depot. It has some great hills around the walking path. Logan was asleep when we got there and we parked next to the biggest hill so he could finish his nap and I could see him and the kids sledding. David and Kaitlyn loved the hill. It wasn't to big. They were able to walk up it without getting tired. When Logan woke up he had a great time sledding for the first time. And he thought the snow was fun to walk in.


Maping out their runs.. David trying it out..David and Kaitlyn together..Kaitlyn and Daddy..Kaitlyn belly first..
Logan woke up and came to join us..Logan's first ride..He found leaves in the fence at the end of the ride...Mommy and Logan riding together...Logan excited to see David at the bottom of the hill..

1 comment:

Arlyn said...

Looks fun! I'm looking forward to family activities where I'm not pregnant and everyone is old enough to have fun. We're slowly getting there!