Thursday, April 01, 2010

More on Kaitlyn's Birthday

Kaitlyn actually wanted to dress up for school on the day that the celebrated her birthday! I was so happy! I like it when she dresses up.This is the Cake that Amy and I made for her. I wanted to make an 8 but I couldn't figure out how to decorate it. So Amy came to my rescue and it turned out AWESOME!! Thanks Amy for all the help! (and the extra help that we are keeping a secret)
Kaitlyn got a IPOD! She was so excited!! She loves it and plays with it all the time. She is actually quiet and calm for hours when playing it! She loved her WebKinz!All her presents from Mom and Dad
of course she is playing the Ipod during picture timeWe had the Cake at her Baptism and everyone loved it.Richard and Shari came to Celebrate with her!Cousin Katie is wondering when she gets her doll from Grandma Skoy. Grandma decided to give one from her collection to each of the girls.

Happy 8th Birthday Kaitlyn!!

3 comments:

Arlyn said...

That is a cool cake! Is that black fondant?

I'm guessing it was a little difficult to get all 8 candles out in one breath...they are so far apart! :)

Kristy Skoy said...

Yes it is black fondant. It was fun to play with!

Becca said...

You're such a cool mom and seriously there is a Kidz Bop 17? Seriously?