Then he fell and cut his mouth on Wednesday. He was screaming and bleeding like CRAZY! I didnt know what to do. I tried to make the blood stop, but he didnt like a towel in his mouth. I called the Dr. as I was frantically getting dressed and holding a screaming bleeding boy. I thought I would have to run him to the Dr or something to get the bleeding to stop. The Dr. said that they could do nothing. Just keep the wound clean and it should heal on its own. I was so stressed from a really busy week and a sick boy I just couldnt handle anything else. When I called Mike he said he was on his way home for lunch anyway. YEA! Daddy to the rescue! He came home and by that time Logan had calmed down and the bleeding had stopped. He even let Mike look at it. He wouldnt let me touch him. The next day he was trying to open something with his teeth and guess what happened again! He jammed it into his cut and it started bleeding! Today he is feeling much better and he only cries when something bumps him in the lip.
No comments:
Post a Comment