Monday, May 24, 2010

Logan is 1 1/2 Years Old (18 months)

Happy 18 Month Birthday Logan!



Height 32 inches Tall
Weight 23.2 Pounds
Logan loves his Daddy, Princess our Cat and our neighbors Dog Bruser.
Logan has a few words in his vocabulary: DA DE , DE DA, KE (kitty), UH HU (he uses this one the most).
He will not say Momma or Mommy. He will only point to me when I hold him close to my face and say "where is mommy's nose?" Then he will point to my nose and then to his nose.
Logan loves to look at Pictures of the family. He always runs to the photo and points to his Daddy and says DE DA, or to David and says the same thing.
He knows runs to get his PJ's out of his dresser when I ask him to.
Logan HATES the water to turn on in the tub. He hears it and runs into the kitchen to hide. Even if it is someone else getting into the shower. But he LOVES his baths.
Logan likes to go outside. He likes to play on the swings, slide and trampoline.
He has discovered Band Hero and the Drums. He is actually pretty good with the sticks. He also likes to sing into the microphone.
Logan has found a really good napping schedule. Lunch 11:15 and Nap from 11:30 to 2:00. But on the weekends when Mike is home he will not nap unless Mike is holding him. Crazy Kid!
Logan does not like Nursery at church. I sure hope he gets use to it fast!
Logan Loves his Grandpa Johnson. When I pull up to his house he starts flapping his arms and panting with excitement. Then I get him out and he RUNS to the front door to see his Grandpa.
He has figured out that if he SCREAMS at 1:30 in the morning Mike will get up and hold him in the chair. (I dont get up becuase he screams and than says DA DE)
He has also decided that 5:30 am is when we get up for the day.
Logan likes Courious George. He will watch it everyday.

I dont know his weight and height. We go to the Dr on Thursday to find out. But he is growing out of his 12 month PJ's!

1 comment:

Arlyn said...

Yay, Logan! Sounds like a lot of fun going on around there!