It is a huge water park great for little kids. They came back Sunday so tired. But they had no time to sleep because then we were off to their cousin Jake's welcome home. He just got back from his mission in California. They played all day with their cousins and rode horses all day. It was a blast. You would think that after all of that they would just want to stay home and sleep all day Monday. OH NO, not them. The family stayed in town so they could spend the morning at TSR. A gokart raceway that my brother in law runs. So up at 7am and out of the house by 9am. We met Kerri and Lane, Angie and Mike and Kristi and Bryn and everyone's kids there. We raced and played all the other games untill noon. By the time we were out of there we were tired. And finally the kids crashed in the car on the way home. Kaitlyn actually slept until 2pm, she finally could catch up on all the sleep she missed out on!! We had a great time though. I forgot my camera at the welcome home and the raceway so I hope to get pictures from other family members and then I can post them. I cant wait to Scrapbook the raceway and the Horses. Here are some from Cherry Hill.


No comments:
Post a Comment