Sunday, June 18, 2006

Fathers Day

Happy Fathers Day!!


Fathers Day is always so crazy trying to get up and to chuch on time when the father always wants to sleep in!!! We actually made it on time and the kids were ready early today! We gave Mike his gifts at breakfast. The kids drew him pictures and cut and glued paper together. ( this was a full day event Friday) and we got him a new T-shirt. Happy Fathers day Mike!




Here is a project I made for my Dad. I printed pictures and glued them to playing cards, then I cut them to size and sanded the edges. I punched a hole in the top so they could hang on a ring.(they are too big to fit back in the card box) this was a really fun project and I hope it is one that gets used alot sence my family loves card games. Now my Dad has his own deck of cards!





1 comment:

Tammy said...

What a fun idea for a gift! You did a great job.