SUPRISE! We got an official Iberostar mug!!! It was full of palm tree confedi and a beach ball was shoved inside it. We also got our flight times. Leaving SLC at 5:35 am!!! Do you know what time we will have to leave IF? they are talking about leaving the night before and getting a hotel. I hope so! From SLC we go to Houston arriving at 9:44 am then out at 12:10 am and in Cozumel, Mexico at 2:29! I am so excited!! I have no idea what the time differences are so It looks like a 9 hour trip. I dont even know how to figure out how long we will actually be on the planes. But I like getting in to Cozumel so early that we can go sit on the beach!! Can you tell I am extremely excited! I am using so many ! marks!!!
1 comment:
AWESOME! You two will have a great time. Have fun!
Post a Comment