I made a wedding invitation for my cousin, and I really like it.

I had alot of fun making it, and it made me think that I could do this full time. I just need to get the word out that I can do them. I really would like to do baby announcements and wedding invitations. I am going to do her Flowers and a Book for her guests to sign also, but I haven't started them just yet. I will be buissy once I do start the flowers though. I have had alot of fun learning Photoshop and I would love to do something career wise with it. I just have to come up with some kind of web site. I have alot of fun designing with the computer. For some reason my mind works better that way. Am I crazy?? I dont even have the desire to Paper Scrapbook anymore. I would really like to just sit at the computer and do it. I also get alot more done that way. Oh and have you seen the really cool books at Shutterfly.com ? They are my new favorite thing! Last week I even saw one on "The View" !!!! I really think they are AWESOME!!
1 comment:
Turned out way cute. They should totally be happy.
Post a Comment