Check out our new family member! He is a Lab/Springer Mix and about 1 year old. He is ALOT of fun. He is bigger than most 1 year olds. He had alot of energy but really quiet. I havent heard him bark yet. I am so glad that we got a calm one! The kids really like him. His name is BODIE and Kaitlyn likes to call him ODIE. I told David I had a HUGE suprise for him, He said "WE ARE GOING TO CHUCKIE CHEESE!" I said "NO, but it may be better than that!" He kept guessing and never got it. I told him "we are getting a DOG!" He almost fell over, his face was sooo funny. He has been begging for a dog. Lately he has been really sad about Buddy. We were going to get them a trampoline for the summer and help with the bordem. But we decided that a dog might be better than a tramp. (and cheeper). I think we made a good decision. Check out the layout I made of our photos we took today.


2 comments:
How fun! a dog. Kaitlyn looks way cute in her birthday pictures. Can't believe she's 5.
Very cute dog!! I am sure the kids will have such a great time with him. We hope you guys have a very fun trip. We are excited for you!!
Post a Comment