
We were on our way home from my Moms house on Sunday and all of a sudden, David SCREAMS! I turn around to see what the matter is and he is tossing his Game Boy at me. "There is a Spider in it!" AHHHH! like I want to hold it. I tossed it to Mike who was driving and he tried to look for it. I couldn't even hold it. What if it crawled out! We got home and as we got to the top of the stairs in the house. Mike turns around and said. "Here it is!" and shoved his hand in my face. I have never screamed so loud in my life. He was Joking (of course) and I jumped out of my skin. The kids LAUGHED so hard. Then Mike went outside and me and the kids were looking for the spider. It hid somewhere and we lost it. It crawled out and I jumped and said "there it is!" The kids both Screamed! it was so funny. Mike decided to start pounding the game on the table to see if it would come out. He opened the batteries and took them out so that it had a place to come out. I went outside to see the dog and as I turned around to come in. I was looking in the window and and it crawled out and he smashed it on the window right in front of me. EW! That was gross!!! I am so glad it came out. David said he would never play with it again. I still don't think he has touched it. Kaitlyn was worried that hers would have one in it also. She looks it over every time she plays it. 

1 comment:
That's a pretty funny story. So much drama! j/k
Post a Comment