We have been busy around our house.
Kaitlyn and David finished Swimming lessons and had a great time. They had to go swimming with us to show what they learned. So we took them one night and they had a blast. They are not afraid of the water anymore! The bad thing that happened though, Kaitlyn swallowed some water and PUKED on the side of the pool!! We got out and left. She was ok but really mad that she had to get out.
Our Garden has been growing A LOT! Sunflowers and Pumpkins and Cucumbers are all out of control! I will have to take new photos and show soon.
David, Kaitlyn and Dustin were catching Draggon Flies!

Kaitlyn and my old sun glasses! Sorry I forgot to turn it. She loves them!

Mike got his Birthday Present FINALLY!

David got to go to the Skate Park for the 1st time this summer!

David Finally lost another TOOTH!

Kaitlyn has a cat (princess) that has taken over her bed. Every night she takes over her pillow and scoots her out!

Mike and I were talking about things we want to do with our house. We talked about making a pantry in our kitchen so that we have room for food storage. Mike called his dad on friday night and asked him if he had a weekend free that he could come and help him build it. So his dad said see you in the morning!! His dad brought us a bunch of building supplies left over from some of his projects, so we used them to do make the pantry. We started at 7am and ended at 8pm! I am so excited to have this room in my kitchen!! I hope to have it finished this week!
Before:........

destruction.....

cabinets out!....

New closet built!!!!

More to come when I am all done!!!!
2 comments:
Wow! They're doing a really great job in the kitchen. But tell me the truth, are you going to miss that counter space?
Your kitchen will look great! I'm so jealous, I have no room in our kitchen for food! It drives me nuts.
Love all the pictures of the kids!
Heather
Post a Comment