We have the line run outside! We don't have it hooked up in the house yet, but it is in the works. I am so glad that Lane likes to play in the dirt! THANKS LANE! He ran the excavator and dug the 4ft deep hole from the house to the road. Then Mike and his Dad ran the line and then Lane berried it again. Then the City came out and put in a new valve on their end and they buried the hole!! I am so glad that it went rather fast. I lost some of my pretty ground cover in my flower bed and we had to move my burning bush (I am glad they saved that). It is now put in a better spot just about a foot different. Now I have to put all the curbing back and get the dirt out of the grass. I am glad that it is winter and I can't really plant grass over the dug out spots. I can wait for spring to finish that. I really like the photos that I took of Mike standing around while all the city workers where shoveling! I didn't get the photo of 6 city workers standing around watching one work. That was funny. I turned the water off from the neighbors house and so no water again for a little while. But I should have some in an hour or so!!!
This last photo is of the broken pipe It had 3 holes in it almost like nails had been driven through it. It didn't just break it corroded! There was rust ouside of it and really muddy ground.
1 comment:
I am so glad you got everything back together!!! What a mess! :)
Heather
Post a Comment