The other day Kristy (my cousins wife not myself!) tagged me.... So here we go....
5 Interesting/Quirky things about Kristy....
I love my computer... I am addicted to blogging.. I have to check out blogs everyday@ And my email... I check it about 5 times a day! I know Its odd but Its my connection to the outside world! I stay home all day long and all I have to talk to is a kindergartener!!
I am really picky when it comes to food. Ask Bryn... He would love to take me to another country and see what I would eat... just to let you know... I would probably starve. Unless they had Trix and Milk oh and Chocolate!
I am a organization freak.... so people tell me. I have to have the kids toys all organized in little totes. I cant stand it when something is out of place.. When I was Primary Secretary I organized the whole place. I asked the new Secretary if she needed any help and she said that I am so organized that she doesn't even have any questions and doesn't have much to do since I had everything done for the next year too..
I am in bet at 9pm all the time... even on the weekends. Poor Mike he likes to stay up really really late. I do stay up during the summer.. just because there is more to do out side and the kids stay up till 9 then too..
I love to chew soft ice... at first I noticed that if I was having an allergy attack if I chewed ice that it would stop.. then my thyroid was out of whack and I would have hot flashes and Ice worked!! So now I cant have a glass of water without the ice. I like to let a cup sit out at room temp for a while to get the ice soft. No wonder I use the bathroom 15 times a day!!
I hope I didn't put you to sleep! This is really hard to figure out.... but Mike could tell you 20 things that he thinks are Quirky about me....
So now I tag.... Tammy, Heather, Arlyn....
2 comments:
Thanks for the comments! Not a night owl huh? I used to be until I got prego and now it's 9:30 every night! :(
So now I'm tagged,huh?!? I'll have to think of some quirky things for awhile!!!!
Post a Comment