Tuesday, February 05, 2008

I've seen this one going around....

What is his name? Michael Vernon Skoy
How long have you been married? 10 years (on the 21st)
Who long did you date? 6 months
How old is he? 31
Who eats more sweets? Me! He doesn't like candy
Who said I love you first? I don't remember!! I will have to ask him
Who is taller? He is. I have to stand on a chair to kiss him!
Who can sing better? Neither
Who is smarter? Depends.... Computers/electronics-He is....Anything else-me (he would disagree)
Who does the laundry? Me... he helps when I go to bed and they are still in the wash
Who pays the bills? me
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Right now him. we change all the time.
Who mows the lawn? He does
Who cooks dinner? me, most of the time
Who drives? he does, He cant stand anyone else taking his life in their hands ;0)
Who is more stubborn? me for sure....
Who kissed who first? I dont remember
Who asked who out first? He did, over the phone and I thought he was someone else!
Who proposed? he did
Who has more siblings? He has 4 I have 3
Who wears the pants? Of course I do.

even though I have not been tagged. I am tagging Arlyn, Tammy, Heather, Amy

No comments: