The roads were clear and we ended up making it home around 5pm. At around 2pm it warmed up to 40 and the chain law for Malad Pass was lifted. So we made a break for it. there was little snow on the pass but there was clear wet roads the rest of the way home. We did run into problems when we got to our exit. It had not been plowed, or the road into town from there. How sad would it be to get stuck 5 minutes from our house. We made it! We were wondering if school would be closed today since we got another 3 inches last night. NOPE. We have no more school days left. If we use another one we have to extend the school year. I think that is ok, we have to keep the kids safe. Most schools were closed from us south. I hope that everyone was safe today getting to school.
I woke up Kaitlyn for school and she jumped out of bed and said "I peed my bed." I said why? She said "I couldn't remember" She hopefully willl get this one down soon. I am sure Mike is tired of taking her to the bathroom in the middle of the night. I am tired of sending her to school with wet hair, from showers in the morning. And I am sick of washing sheets more than once a week.
David is grounded from the Wii. He has a horrible habbit of biting his figernails. He got over it during the summer, but now that he is in school he can't stop. I grounded him from his Star Wars lego Game until they grew long enough to see the white on all fingers. IT WORKED! He got to play for 2 days. Then he chewed them all off. He must have had a test or something. So now he is grounded from the entire Wii until they grow again. Poor Kid! I feel really bad for him. If anyone knows how to break him of this let me know. I need help. I have tried putting polish remover on his fingers so he wont want to put them in his mouth but that wears off too soon.
Mike is getting a position change at work. I am excited and I know he is too. He will no longer be traveling! He is the new Warehouse Manager. He has a lot of work to do getting the place organized. But I think I have taught him well in that area. ( I Hope) He is excited to get off these bad roads, and not going to Jackson 3 times a week! He is also excited about having an actual luch break! He may eat more than one meal a day now!
Ok so this is long and boring so I will stop now. I don't even have any photos to share today!
No comments:
Post a Comment