The Funeral for my Grandma is
Saturday
11am
Shelley Sake Center
Burial is in Arco
I have been spending a lot of time with my family this week. That is why I have not posted much. I went and got my back x-rayed yesterday and my disk is still detereorating and now I have an inflamed disk too. Ahhhh! I can not move today. My dad had to come over and hold my up so that I could get to the bathroom. I had my mom make kaitlyn lunch and sit it on the table for when she came home from school. I hope I can get better so that I can go to the funeral in peace... I will hopefully have a photo of my grandma later today.. If I am typing badly... I am lying flat on my side and trying to type. This is HARD!
1 comment:
Kristy...I am so sorry to hear about your grandmother. I saw it in the paper. Your family is in my thoughts and prayers, and I certainly hope that your back gets feeling better soon! If there is anything I can do, please let me know!
Post a Comment