Kaitlyn's Barbie Birthday Cake. What a mess. I had to re-do the icing on the doll 2 times. and I made 4 batches of icing that just would not stay on the dress! I finally went and baught some from the store and then Desi (friend/cake baker) gave me some of her icing that was WONDERFULL!!! The doll looks crazy but Kaitlyn likes it!
Amy and I took Katilyn and Paige to Blast Off and to get a build a bear (off brand). It was so much fun! You know how much Kailyn loves stuffed animals!



can you find Kaitlyn?
Hannah Montana is all she wanted for her bday this year! She got it!
can you find Kaitlyn?
I love this photo that my Dad took of Mike and I at my Grandmothers funeral. I need to edit it still. I want to make it B&W or Sepia.
David finally had a good smile!
I asked my dad to take a photo of Kaitlyn in her new dress.
My brother Richard and his Awesome Woman Shari.
My Grandfather and his kids. Todd, Brad, LaRon, Danny (My Dad), and Connie
My X-ray on my back. I am doing much better today. I was finally able to get the kids breakfast today. It was only eggs and toast. But I was able to stand long enough to get that made!!!!
wow that was long. I actually have more photos too! I will show them later. Our kittens are so cute!!!

David finally had a good smile!
I asked my dad to take a photo of Kaitlyn in her new dress.
My brother Richard and his Awesome Woman Shari.
My Grandfather and his kids. Todd, Brad, LaRon, Danny (My Dad), and Connie
My X-ray on my back. I am doing much better today. I was finally able to get the kids breakfast today. It was only eggs and toast. But I was able to stand long enough to get that made!!!!
wow that was long. I actually have more photos too! I will show them later. Our kittens are so cute!!!
2 comments:
What fun pics! Love the one of you and Mike. When I just quickly glanced at it, I thought it was Missy. Weird, huh?! Glad you are feeling a bit better.
Those are great pictures! Glad your back is getting better!!!
Post a Comment