I actually have nothing to say. I just wanted to post something.
David starts Soccer this weekend his game it at 9am. He cant wait. He has had one 1/2 hour practice and it wasn't enough for him. He is ready to get get out of the house and do SPORTS! He did have a hurt leg musle when he came home. I guess we have to make him strech before practice/games! He is also excited for his birthday. He can't wait. I took him to a game store the other day just to look and he picked out about 10 games that he wants! And he thinks he is getting most of them. He sure doesnt know what they cost!
This kitten was going to get out of the box no matter what! She climed the side of the laundry basket and then titeroped it around the side until she fell off! Do you see the white one inside the basket. She made it over but then fell in and couldnt make it any farther!
I was laying on the floor taking pictures and I felt a tug and this is what I found. Sky was trying to take my camera away! 

Kailtyn also had to make him a bed.
And this one decided to just jump in to the food and eat it! They love food! I dont know when the mother will ween them but they sure are getting fat now that they discovered food!
Here is a picture of our kitchen! We finally have all the cabinets in and the microwave! We still have a little painting to do around the pantry, but then it will be finished!
3 comments:
Kitchen looks great! The kittens look like they are all over. Fun, fun!
Your kitchen looks gorgeous! I should have made you show me it when I came and picked up Jaden today!!! I bet you are happy to get that done! Your kittens are just too cute - if only I wasn't so anti-pet right now.....
Thanks again for watching Jaden for me today!!!
That kitten looks possessed when you get the camera that close! He looks like a good mouser, though. Too bad he's not coming to our house!
Your kitchen is AWESOME! You (Mike) have done a great job! But where is the freshly baked bread that should be cooling on the counters?
Post a Comment