Kaitlyn has me take pictures every day of the kittens.
Old Kitchen......
is NEW again! When it is totally done I will show more photo's.
and then I turned on the dishwasher and we had a FLOOD! The tube that was replaced under the dishwasher was not on tight enough and it popped off! Mike had just left for work and I could not get the water turned off. I called my dad and he came over to turn it off and he did alot more than I could. But when we vaccummed up the water it kept comming back. Mike decided he would come home and he took the dishwasher out and found the line still leaking. The switch would not shut off. There was water 2 feet wide around all the cabinets! And leaking through the floor into the garage!! We hurried to get it all up and get fans on the cabinets because they were soaking up the water. I was so worried that we would ruin our new cabinets! We got it fixed and all is ok.
Amy and Jared's BABY PARKER! Isn't he CUTE!!!
David fell asleep on a saturday afternoon after a friends birthday party. He never gets tired. I was so happy to see him exauseted! If you can see his Orange apron, they took him to home depot and they made flower pots. He was so excited to come home and use his apron to help Dad work in the kitchen!
Well that was our week. Oh and what is up with all the snow this morning! I thought APRIL SHOWERS BRING MAY FLOWERS!!! What does april snow bring?
3 comments:
I had to laugh @ your before and after shots of your kitchen (which by the way looks good) ~ they are the ones you see on the makeover shows all the time, the badly lite before shot and the beautifully lite after shot. Love it.
Your kitchen looks amazing!!! I bet you are so excited! Your kittens are adorable and I bet that Kaitlyn will hate to see any of them go... The Home Depot is a great idea for a birthday party... I may have to do that sometime!
Your kitchen is beautiful...more so in person!
Hurry up and raise those kittens. I have a mouse in my SEWING ROOM tonight!
I don't know what April Snows bring, but I do know that they DON'T bring Spring. I have yet to see any trees or bushes sprouting green!!
Post a Comment