Easter did happen in my house. It came so early this year. We didnt even get decorations out until the day before! I of course couldnt get up off the couch and get the box out of the garage! I finally talked Mike into getting it. We decorated and went to the easter egg hunt at the city park. I was worried that I would not be able to go. But we went 1/2 hour early so we could park close. Then I wouldnt have to walk much. Then 10 minutes before it started we walked out to the line and I actually sat down on the WET grass! The kids kept talking about last year when they got free movie rentals and they couldnt wait to get more. They didnt get any! David got a free ice cream cone! Kaitlyn got 3 half dollars! The egg hunt actually lasted more than one minute this year! Here are some photo's.
Here are our eggs!
My Back... I am much better now! I am still under Dr's orders to take it easy for one more week. I really truley can not wait to clean my house. I though I would never say that! I am so Thankful for my husband that has taken such good care of the house and me. I am so glad that he is willing to do everything I ask of him.
Snow / April Fools... It SNOWED Monday!! The next day was April Fools Day! David woke his Dad up and told him that there was 6 inches of snow! He actually believed him! Then APRIL FOOLS! David got him good!
Desi's Custom Cakes... I have been designing a blog for a friend of mine. She is a cake designer and she is AWESOME! She needed something online to show her cakes to customers. I told her that I could do a blog really easily and just list them. She thought it was a great idea. You can check it out here http://desiscustomcakes.blogspot.com/ I am still working on it. I need to put the info and prices on them still. It will soon be complete.
Kittens... They are growing so much! They actually climed out of the box over the weekend! They are starting to wrestle! I just love to watch them! The kids love to let them out and have them crawl all over them. I dont have photos on the computer of them I will have to post them another time.
Amy/Danielle...
BABY BABY!!! I have been on baby watch! Two of my friends are due on the same day and they were both told that they can get started on the 3rd. I have not heard anything from Danielle. She is not online so I am thinking she may be in the Hospital. I may have to make a phone call today! Amy on the other hand... She went in for an apointment yesterday and was dialated to a 4/5. The Dr told her she could go to the hospital and they would get her started. She decided to go home because she didnt have her bag ready. So we hung out all day. I helped her with her children and house. And I just wanted to stick around in case she needed me. Her husband was working late. It was really funny when Her inlaws called and said they were taking her to the hospital and she had no options! They were worried about her going into labor and not getting a epidural in time. It was funny trying to get everything ready and the kids packed to come to my house to stay the night. She went to the Hospital and she went into labor. 3 hours later when her Dr didn't want to come to the hospital, she was sent home. She was in labor! If they would have broken her water she would have a baby! I just hope her day goes better today and she can rest and then have her baby.
David is getting baptised on May 31st! I will get invitations out later this month. He is so excited to turn 8! We are going to the cabin for his birthday (Memorial Day). He cant wait for the fishing!
WE BOUGHT KITCHEN CABINETS!! Lowes had a great deal! cabinets and counter tops for $1000! We didn't get a floor but that will come later, I can't stand the carpet in my kitchen!
Ok now that you know my life. I will stop for today. I will write more when my friends have their babies!!
2 comments:
I'm glad to see your blog updated! I knew you were alive, but it's nice to see what you've been doing with that life. Sorry about the Easter fizzle. They'll get, eventually!
It looks like David is getting baptized two weeks before Daniel!
Sounds like you have been kept busy!!! Jaden had a little bit of an Easter moment like David. When he looked in his basket, he said, "That's it?" Oh, well. It was kind of a crazy weekend with the rush to Preston and having Easter and everything there at my Grandparents' house with SO many people around.
Post a Comment