Wednesday, May 28, 2008

David's 8th Birthday


David had an awesome birthday! He had a party on the 22nd with all his friends. He invited 40 kids from his school class, primary class, neighborhood and more. We had to move to the church because it was pooring rain. We played kickball and basketball. Then they had cupcakes and opened presents. 16 kids came and all of them brought a present. David has never had anything like that before.

We went to Utah to Mikes parents for Memorial Day, and Davids birthday. We let David open his presents on Sunday Morning. He loved his gifts. Here are some photo's of his presents. We gave him Wii Fit. It is an awesome game. It is all about balancing and exercize. David LOVES it. Mike's sister Kristi and her family came and stayed the night too. We had a hot dog roast. Then on Monday Angie and her family came and we had a BBQ. To bad it rained and it had to be indoors. Mike's Dad cooked 7 racks of Ribs! YUMMY! His ribs are my favorite meat ever! He also makes his own AWESOME sauce and I hate BBQ sauce. He sent me home a bottle! I also made David a Volcano Cake. It really erupted!

2 comments:

Mrs. Andrews said...

It sounds like he had a lot of fun! I just hope you have a spot for all those presents! :)

Arlyn said...

Well, that should make up for the disappointing Easter basket! Have you recovered from the workout that gave you yet?

I keep thinking I'm going to bring that sling to you. :)