Wednesday, May 21, 2008
SCHOOL IS OUT THIS WEEK!
I am SOOOO excited that Kaitlyn's last day of school is today and David is out tomarrow. David is also having his birthday party tomarrow. It is going to RAIN! We are going to play kick ball at the city park! in the MUD! I am hoping to get the church just in case it rains really hard. I am feeling pretty well. I am extremely tired at 8pm. But HEY I am pregnant. I get the right to be tired. My mornings are much better now. I am still up at 5 am, I am tired until around 8am and then I get a boost of energy and that goes most of the day. I can't wait until July to find out what we are having! I want to start looking at clothes and blankets!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I was just thinking of you and your b-day party today and wondering what you were going to do. Sounds like lots of fun! ha
I was wondering if you had a back up plan in case it rained too hard! Hopefully, it will hold out. I'm glad to hear that you are feeling pretty well!
Post a Comment