I had my first ultrasound. Here are the pictures. Kaitlyn says that the baby is a potato!


My Due Date is December 9th. I will be having a c-section again, so we will schedule it one to two weeks before the due date. Kaitlyn has had fun with her singing group this year. She had a concert at the Zoo and then got to go seto go see the animals.
There is a monkey in the window by her head.
She also had a Kindergarden Concert last week. Here is a photo of her and My Grandpa Johnson. He brought her flowers and she thought that was AWESOME!
My Grandpa also had a birthday. #78 He doesn't like the way our family sings so he had the great grand kids sing happy birthday to him. It was cute. Kaitlyn got to decorate his cake. She had Crayon Candles. Sea creature candies and the number 78 on the cake.

David is Loving Soccer this year. He has remembered all the moves from last year. Even the backwords trick kick. 



My Due Date is December 9th. I will be having a c-section again, so we will schedule it one to two weeks before the due date. Kaitlyn has had fun with her singing group this year. She had a concert at the Zoo and then got to go seto go see the animals.This one he kicked the kid in front of him! OOPS!
4 comments:
Looks like you have been busy! But it looks like fun too!
I am going to make the first bet on the sex of the baby. I bet you are going to have a healthy baby girl. :)Echo
Does that make the morning sickness worth it? At least you know you really ARE suffering for a reason!
Kaitlyn did a really good job at the school yesterday. I was watching her. (You did a good job, too!) Did she like standing next to that sobbing girl at the zoo? I'll bet her mother was glad she paid $80 for a dress and $24/month for classes!
The kittens have survived the first night. They slept right next to me. They're still working on being accepted by the older cats, but at least they have each other. The kids seemed to have named them Princess and Bear (which rhymes with Fair...the oldest cat...which is sure to cause trouble...the name of the orange cat).
And now that I created my own post in your comments, I think I'll go eat breakfast!
I think that is so sweet that your grandpa brought Kaitlyn flowers!!! I bet that made her day! Those are great pictures - I guess I can see why Kaitlyn thinks your baby is a potato!
Post a Comment