This is an email I got from the babycenter:
Welcome to the second trimester! This week's big developments: Your baby can now squint, frown, grimace, pee, and possibly suck his thumb. Thanks to brain impulses, his facial muscles are getting a workout as his tiny features form one expression after another. His kidneys are producing urine, which he releases into the amniotic fluid around him — a process he'll keep up until birth. He can grasp, too, and if you're having an ultrasound now, you may even catch him sucking his thumb. In other news: Your baby's stretching out. From head to bottom, he measures 3 1/2 inches — about the size of a lemon — and he weighs 1 1/2 ounces.
I thought that was cool and I should record it every week.
I am feeling pregnant. I am getting BIG. I caught myself sideways in the TV yesterday and I look like I have doubled in size back to front! I am having heart burn, the morning sickness is over and I am not so hungry any more. I am snacky but no more than usual. I am craving fruit, but I am afraid of the heartburn after from all the acid. I am still working in Scouts and loving my new partner. She is really getting into it and researching stuff and willing to work on things with the boys. She even told me today her husband can take David to the Museum this week to pass off a goal. I am kinda lazy with it because of the pregnancy and all. David told me today he didn't want to go to the primary activity. I told him that if he staid home he would have to clean house. He told me, after thinking about it, "You are LAZY!" I told him yes I am pregnant!
Thank you for leaving a comment on my last post. I found a few people that I don't know read my blog and a few that I do know but didn't know read it. Thanks! It makes me feel better knowing who is reading my thoughts.
1 comment:
Glad you are over the morning sickness, but heartburn stinks! Isn't it funny how David and Jaden both didn't want to go to the activity and we both threatened with staying home and cleaning! And then, when they got back, they both were happy and so glad they went because it was FUN! (Oh, and David's phone call was hilarious!)
Post a Comment