Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Fathers Day!

I just wanted to wish my dear Husband, Happy Fathers Day! He is a Wonderful Father. He is so patient and does so much around here. He does the dishes every night without complaining! He takes so good care of me when I am pregnant and all the time. I can't imagine having a husband that didn't help around the house. We work so good together as equals. Thank you Mike for being the Father of MY children.
We got Mike a hammock and some new clothes for Fathers day. He really enjoyed them.

I had to share this photo of me 14 weeks pregnant! I am so ugly! But I have a HUGE Baby Bump!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute! But I don't think you are very big :)

Mrs. Andrews said...

You look great! I love the picture of Mike and the kids.