Friday, June 06, 2008

If you read my blog....

If you read my blog please leave a comment on this post. I am finding people that I dont know are reading it. I use this as my journal and I would like to know everyone that reads my personal thoughts. Thank you to all of you who have commented all along.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I check you blog on a regular basis.

Arlyn said...

(raising my hand) Here!

Anonymous said...

me too

jkmoon said...

I check you blog on a regular basis.

Kira said...

I check in here and there. :)

brant and katie said...

Hey Kristy this is katie purser you might know me better as sean dixon's sister. I check your blog because tammy has a link to it on her site. I hope that's okay with you.

Mrs. Andrews said...

Me too!!!

Anonymous said...

Me too of coarse!!! although not as faithful as others!-Amilyn

Anonymous said...

Hey girl, i check your blog too. Guess what I got a blog too. roserayn.blogspot.com Check it out! Echo