I need your help with baby names. It has to go good with the last name Skoy and it can not be used by a friend or relative. Here are what I have so far.
Kenneth, Austin, Ethan,
We need more options!! HELP!!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I found you off Sherelle's blog. My son is named Cooper. Yes? No?
I wish I could help you out, but I am struggling with a name for my own little boy, but due to the one syllable last name, I would go with a 2 syllable first name - just a thought. I like the ones you have listed. Good Luck!
3 comments:
I found you off Sherelle's blog. My son is named Cooper. Yes? No?
Cooper won't work that is the name of my Sister in Law's Dog! But thans for your help!
I wish I could help you out, but I am struggling with a name for my own little boy, but due to the one syllable last name, I would go with a 2 syllable first name - just a thought. I like the ones you have listed. Good Luck!
Post a Comment