Last Wednesday we went to the Idaho Falls Chuckers Baseball Game. It was a lot of fun. Mike's work held a summer party there. We sat behind 1st plate and had a hot tub and catered ribs, pulled pork, Hot dogs and Hamburgers. All we could eat. They also had a drawing from the company to win goodies. Mike won a tub of Bubble Gum. YUCK! Luckily it is Kailtlyn and my dad's favorite kind. She is set for life. (Dad come and get some!) We got there around 6pm and it got over around 10:30. The score was 5-3 Chuckers won. David was trying to catch a ball the entire time but they always went over our heads and into the parking lot. He got the mascot to sign his mitt though. He was thrilled about that. In the end the team walked past us to leave and one of the guys gave David a game ball. He was so ecstatic. Kailtyn was also given a silver squishy ball. I told her it was from the pitcher. He used it to keep his hand warmed up.. I don't know but it sounded good. The kids had a good night and we all slept in until 9:30 in the morning. Thanks to a phone call DAD! We have been up at 7 or earlier this entire summer. I was glad to sleep in.
I have to change the look of my blog. I really don't like the text, but I love the look.
1 comment:
Sounds like a good time! I'm with you on the gum prize...what a non-prize! That was a cool guy to give David the baseball.
Post a Comment