HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKE!!! 
I just had to wish my Hubby Happy Birthday... He was asked yesterday how old he is and he said he didn't know! I guess he is old enough to forget. How Funny is that. He has the week off so we are going to just hang out today, his parents are coming up and we are going to dinner. I hope it is a relaxing day. Especially after all the work I have been making him do on this Vacation.

I just had to wish my Hubby Happy Birthday... He was asked yesterday how old he is and he said he didn't know! I guess he is old enough to forget. How Funny is that. He has the week off so we are going to just hang out today, his parents are coming up and we are going to dinner. I hope it is a relaxing day. Especially after all the work I have been making him do on this Vacation.
1 comment:
Happy Birthday, Mike!!
Post a Comment