You have to check out my friends blog it is on the left Sweet Shabby Designs http://sweetandshabbydesigns.typepad.com/my_weblog/
I love their blankets. They just started a business selling patterns for baby blankets. I can't wait to make my first one. I am going to make the Pirate Ship one for the new baby.
Here is another blog that Sherelle shared today on her blog. http://www.freezehappy.com
I have been wanting to make cookies and have never gotten around to it. So now I am going to make cookie dough and freeze it so I can have a fresh cookie when ever I want one! The blog also has many recipes for frozen dinners. I am going to make a bunch of them for now and when the baby comes! I may need a freezer first to put them in though!
1 comment:
I'll have to go check those out! Not that I have much time for making blankets! :)
P.S. I'm going to update my blog today.... just for you!!!
Post a Comment