Monday, August 25, 2008

Swimming Lessons Layout and Scouts

My eyes have been giving me trouble, so I haven't been able to scrapbook like I want to while the kids are at school. I really hope that they clear up. I have been getting migraines when I am on the computer too long. But I was finally able to do a Layout.
David has had a lot fun in Scouts. He came in to Scouts in May and earned his Wolf at Pack Meeting last week. Wow! He was really busy! I just hope he isn't too bored at Den meetings for the rest of the year. He Loves Scouts.His Famous Bird House
Lemmon aid stand Skit

1 comment:

Arlyn said...

That's great that David earned his Wolf! I don't see Daniel getting his for a little while longer. We're working on keeping the hygiene chart for 2 weeks (tomorrow is the last day) and it has nearly killed him! He can thank Chad for keeping him going. I was giving up on him!