My Back is out again!!! I think it is my disk again. Of course it happens late Friday night so I have to be in pain all weekend before I am able to see the chiropractor! I cant sit, stand, lay, walk..... I cant take pills. I really hope it is not an inflamed disk again. I can't lay down for a month like I had to do in March. I don't know how much the Chiropractor can do for me. He can't use his electronic acupuncture on me when I am pregnant.
Kaitlyn got her staples out of her foot yesterday and is ok to go swimming today!!! She is walking so well now. I even caught her running yesterday.
Mike's Sister Angie and her family came to visit for the weekend. It is her 20yr class reunion. We have enjoyed having them around. We went to pizza and TSR last night. It was fun. Today as I am laying around My Mike and Angie took the kids to the swimming pool. Then tonight we will have the kids while Angie and her Mike go to dinner with her class.
I have pictures to show you but I will have to have someone get me my camera so I can load them.
1 comment:
Oh MAN, Kristy! What are we going to do with you? Get someone to give you a blessing (you've probably already thought of that). Let me know if you need something!
Post a Comment