So I went to the Dr Wednesday and things went better than I expected. They didn't check my Iron. YEA! But I still have to do the best I can at taking extra iron. She said that my contractions are ok but gave me some meds that I can take if I get 6 in one hour. That will stop the contractions so I dont end up in the Hostpital. (so she says). She said to take it easy and cut out some of the things that I am doing. OK what am I doing. I am so LAZY I sit around all day and let the kids and Mike do all the house work. The bad thing is that laying down and walking actually cause my contractions! Dr Nielson said that I most likely will not go to my sceduled c-section date of Dec 2. and that is one week early. She said most likely I will be in the hospital over Thanksgiving. She also said they make a great thanksgiving dinner! Hopefully my family would at least bring me some of my favorites from their dinner. (HINT) She said that I have to go 4 more weeks and then we will not stop the contractions and we will do the C-section when I start any kind of active labor. I really like the sceduling part of the c-section. I dont like wait and see when you go into labor and then we will do a c-section. Oh Well. This baby needs to gain at least about 4 pounds by the way I feel. I didnt ask her what she thought the weight was. But I feel kinda small some days. Also he is REALLY LOW. My others were in my ribs and this one has only kicked them 2 times. Check out the photo of my belly. Oh and I did find some cute outfits at Walmart! I have to go get some more. There were a bunch of 2 and 3 piece sets. Oh I just caughed and there went a contraction.

David and Kaitlyn went to the Dentist yesterday..... David needs to see the orthodontist! His top second teeth over need help. They are sideways. Kailtlyn has 2 cavities and she has to have a tooth pulled that the roots have disapeared. It has been capped for maybe 2 years. So we are lucky that it lasted that long. But now it has to come out and she will have a spacer in that space for 1-2 years until the new tooth grows in. I dont know where the kids get all their dental problems from. Mike and I have never had more than fillings. I just hope they get through it happily. David will see Dr Hillam next Wednesday and Kaitlyn gets her tooth pulled and spacer that same day at Dr Smiths.
I am starting to feel better from this horrible cold. I actually have energy today!!! I have been picking up the house, Mike will be so impressed when he comes home to a clean house. Normally I am asking him to do a million things when he walks in the door.
1 comment:
Oh man!! I'm glad you have a great fmaily that is there to help you. After 4 c-sections and 4 months in the hospital with my last one. I can finally say "I'm glad I can't have any more. It took me awhile to get to this point, but I'm thankful to have the kids I have and love all the memories I can make with them. Good luck and I will pray for you to go 4 more weeks. I enjoy keeping in touch with you.
Post a Comment