Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I'm Sick!

This sucks! The kids go back to school and I get sick! Thanks Mike! He caught a nasty cold from his work, and brought it home. He was over it and I still didn't get it so I thought I was in the clear. NOPE! My throat swelled up last night and then I slept until 10:30 this morning and I am about to go back to bed. I was sick last month at this time! I have a Dr apt tomorrow and hopefully things will go better with my Iron. I have to get it tested again. I hope all the iron enriched foods and vitamins I have been taking have brought it up. It was at a 9 and they want it at a 12 at least. I am also going to ask them about my contractions. I think that I am having to many some days. I have 7 weeks left until the scheduled c-section. I cant believe it is so soon. I hope I can get the projects done in time. I wanted to buy a new car seat but I may just have to borrow Amy's. I have 2 blankets to make, burp cloths and a sling. I still need to pick out the outfit for him to come home in. I don't have a favorite since most of them are borrowed. I guess that I need to go shopping for that one special one. I have some cute ones that Amy and I bought but I don't think they will fit him in the hospital. I also need to go get me some comfy pj's for the hospital. I don't want to wear theirs for 3-4 days. I need to ask how long I will be staying. I cant remember with Kailtyn. I just remember asking to go home because of the migraine that they couldn't get rid of and I knew I could at home. I am preparing for that to happen again. But this time I will be at Mountain View, things will be totally different. Ok I really have to go back to bed now I am so Sleepy and have Scouts in a couple hours!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not fun. Hope you get feeling better. I have a bag of clothes for you to borrow. If you need me to bring them, let me know.